Monday, September 14, 2009

Bye bye...








Finally... the D day is coming and the in the last days I have been living different experiences and different sensations ... with all my friends around, asking things... which I really do not know.. I jusst wanna leave now to start my long journey experience around the World, to vist those countries and that part of the Globe which I have always dreamed.
But it hasb nee very important to "touch the triangle" of my life: MILAN-BARCELONA-MADRID, to say BYE BYE to all my best friends and get from them the right feeling and the right energy to stay soooo good alone in the following 6 months.
Thanks to all my friends, to all the words spent, to all the messages left... I will not forget them!!!
See you on the blog with the next trip, landing on Thusday in BANGKOK.
Stay tooned...
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment