Monday, August 31, 2009

actually... I´m leaving...


And finally the D day has come...
Oh yes, everything has been packed, the house has been almost closed and the backpack is ready to go with me in my unique trip around beautiful lands, populations, experiences...
I am very excited and I just want now to be there and enjoy the experience.
I will fly to Milan tonight, a stop over to recharge my personal batteries with my fantastic family and my lovely friends, then another few days in Madrid and then... finally... London-Bangkok to start the first part of the trip to South-East Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar).
I feel like a kid the night before X'Mas when you know that everything is ready and the presents are waiting for your under the pine tree... but you cannot touch everything by now!
So, be patient and wait for the right time to go... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment