Friday, January 1, 2010

The beautiful BYRON BAY

I am trying to find some words to describe Byron Bay…
honestly I cannot close it into just one.

It is simply incredible… vibrant…. amazing…





If I can describe it with some adjectives…I can tell you few sensations:

- the beautiful tan bodies of the surfers!
- walking barefoot everywhere
- smiles, food and wet boards after surfing
- surfing the waves during Christmas Day
- the beaches… kilometers with no one apart from you and your shade
- why everyone is blonde here????
- the sound of the brilliant white sand, soft like talco powder
- the lighthouse and the magnificent view from the top
- the beautiful light and the color of the sky at the sunset
- amazing running in the early morning with just the sound of the Ocean
- the little shops in the center


… but most of all… EASY!!!!



I found my Byron and… I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment