Monday, November 16, 2009

NZ Queenstown, where the sports is REALLY extreme!




After several km driving up and down the mountains, viewing sceneries absolutely breathtaking… I have reached also the beautiful little town of Queenstown, a jewel surrounded by mountains and a light blue lake.

I have finally decided that I had to have an extreme experience and of course this had to be THE PLACE TO BE!! So I have chosen to….. FLY… and I have gone with one of the most expert guide to do paragliding, you know that kind of parachute that allows you to run down a mountain and literally fly in tandem, just hanged in front of the guide and just with a couple of cords that are supporting you in the air.
I didn’t even have words to explain my feeling when suddenly my legs where suspended in the air, I was not touching the ground any more and I felt absolutely FREE… not scary at all, I was absolutely calm and just enjoying every single cm of that fantastic view from the top at 360º around myself.

What a strange feeling! And the guide was taking pictures, videos and …also doing some tricks to let the experience be even more excited! It has been awesome and something that I will never forget in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment